Dyno results

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 21:56:26 EST

I feel I have to defend my self by saying that when I dyno my truck it had only 1200 miles on it, and today with 3000 miles on the Speedo the truck feels much stronger. So I don't think it's a fear to compare a 1200 mile truck with Alan's that have, I don't know but would guess 12000 miles on it. Also I don't know how accurate that dyno is, I put a K/N cone filter on my truck while it still was on the dyno, HP increased with 1 (one) at the rearwheel???????????

Swede/
99 R/T Dakota CC
Black & Loaded
Mail: erich@dhc.net