Bruce - RE: Dyno results

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 17:05:15 EST

>(Jack got those headers on yet! He he... J/K...)

Um , what headers ? :)

I am helping my bro put siding on his new detatched garage and when we get
done the first thing we will do is the headers , by then I should have the
downpipes too and the Stage II TB , and hell , if I slack a bit more ,
maybe I'll have a SBEC to slap on there too !
I also just ordered the +4 plugs for $4.99 each and free shipping , and I
am ordering the Magnecors from Patrick as well .
Anyone know of a good Brass cap and rotor that will fit the R/T and comes
in red ? I thought maybe Mallory made one , gonna call and find out . Wanna
match the wires and the striping on the truck ,call me fashionable , hehehe .
Bruce , have you thought about bypassing the A/C , power steering while at
the track ? I haven't looked at it yet but I am guessing that the existing
belt is too long to adjust out all of that slack when you do .

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html