RE: Dyno results

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 16:49:41 EST

Sam,
Alan has Leach/Mopar headers, JETII, Electric fan, 180 Tstat, Stage One TB
etc, JUST LIKE YOU!! I dont know what the 318 stock HP rating is but you
could ratio the two baselines and modded #s... Its ALAN'S truck, NOT JACKS
(Jack got those headers on yet! He he... J/K...) His truck is virtually
set up like mine (- the electric fan)... Track this Saturday???
Bruce