Re: muffler questions

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 20:38:58 EST

try a Dynomax stainless steel race muffler....LOVE IT!

At 09:54 PM 1/19/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello to all, I have noticed my dak is a bit louder than usual. I
>think I am getting a hole in the muffler. So I was thinking now is a
>good time to throw a few questions at ya. When I first bought the truck
>I REALLY liked the way it sounded. A little louder and deeper sounding
>than most. Really liked the rumble!
>
>If I have to have the muffler replaced how is it going to sound? What
>can I do to change the sound if it is too quiet? Options? Prices?
>
>Thanks,
>Jessi
>
>Dakota Sport, 93', Auto, 2 WD

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!