just got my shift kit today

From: Mok, Alan (SPB) (AMok@spbank.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 22:15:38 EST

Anybody got theirs yet? I think I'll tackle it next weekend. How much fluid
will I need? According to the video anywhere from 4 to 8 qts.

I've watched the video twice already. We'll have to skip over a portion of
the tape since some of it applies to 3 speeds (more work involved in
removal).

I really don't see any point in the shift command option or maybe I don't
understand it. We can already hold the transmission in 3rd, 2nd or 1st. what
does backshift mean?

Alan