Re: Misfires -- Need Help

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 10:52:15 EST

You may have damaged the spark plug wires when you pulled them off. Did you
have to wrestle to get them off? I've had this problem on 2 different Daks. On
1 of them I had to pull the wire off the plug by bits and pieces. USE
DIELECTRIC GREASE ON ALL CONNECTIONS AND ON THE INSIDE OF THE BOOT.
Dr. Pat