Re: Stolen R/T(N. CA)

From: FastAss Dak (fastassdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 18:50:42 EST

I have a Clifford Arrow II in my truck, it is one of the highest rated
alarms available, if i remember correctly, it cost about 300 bones, and
is completely worth it, its got the kill switch, valet switch, silent
arm/disarm, and a ton of other goodies, if you live in Southern
California, Clifford is located in Chatsworth CA, and i believe you can
walk into their office and buy an alarm on the spot. If Not, then most
Stereo PLaces carry them or can get em, Hope this helps keep that R/T
Safe