Re: Dyno results

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 19:23:03 EST

Eric wrote:

> >Relax Swede, I'm only useing your #'s for a "stock" baseline since I
> >didn't dyno mine when it was new. I wanted to see how much hp these
> >bolt-ons have given me. Fair or not, your #'s are stock and provide a
> >data base for comparison. That's all. I would never talk bad about you
> >or your truck, please accept my apologies. Alan S.
> >

> No Alan I didn't think you where talking bad about me or my truck, I only
> wanted to say that using a 1200 mile truck isn't going to give you a fear
> comparison to your 12000 mile truck. A stock R/T with 12000 will deliver
> more power than a stock with 1200 miles. My English in writing isn't that
> good. You see what I'm trying to say???
>
> Swede/
> 99 R/T Dakota CC
> Black & Loaded
> Mail: erich@dhc.net
Well to me it doesn't matter that your truck only had 1,200 mi. at the
time of the dyno pull. Broke in or not, the truck made what it made. I
don't mind useing that as a comparison for finding out if my mods made
more HP. I started bolting on performance items about 2,500 mi. anyway.
So, will you be able to go race with us at the Motorplex on SUNDAY 7th
FEB? Have you installed your exhaust? Alan S.