Re: Dyno results

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 17:44:00 EST

>Relax Swede, I'm only useing your #'s for a "stock" baseline since I
>didn't dyno mine when it was new. I wanted to see how much hp these
>bolt-ons have given me. Fair or not, your #'s are stock and provide a
>data base for comparison. That's all. I would never talk bad about you
>or your truck, please accept my apologies. Alan S.

No Alan I didn't think you where talking bad about me or my truck, I only
wanted to say that using a 1200 mile truck isn't going to give you a fear
comparison to your 12000 mile truck. A stock R/T with 12000 will deliver
more power than a stock with 1200 miles. My English in writing isn't that
good. You see what I'm trying to say???

Swede/
99 R/T Dakota CC
Black & Loaded