Re: Re: Misfires -- Need Help

From: Bob (kbshadow@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 20:21:34 EST

I just got back from the freeway checking mine out for you, mine runs better
than it ever did, no miss whatsoever, I ran it up to just past 110 MPH and
it was still pulling very strong, never had it past 80 before, not one miss
smooth as silk.
I had just changed the oil to mobil 1 0-30 and put the bosch plugs in last
night..
BTW when I finished with the plugs I checked the wire boots and they were
all ok, I always double check and when I did found that one of the plug
boots was not all the way on like I thought it was
Bob.

---