Re: Misfires -- Need Help

From: Bob (kbshadow@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 19:48:08 EST

I installed a set in my 98 318 with 8k miles last night.
It seems to run smoother and a little stronger, 2 strips of rubber from a
standing start, its an auto 3.55 2WD and would not do that before.
I did not take it on the freeway but will now and will let you know if it
acts up at freeway speeds.
Bob
PS what a b*tch getting the old plugs out broke 7 of them, one was a bad
plug in the motor chip in the porcelin glad I changed them maybe thats why
it runs better now.