Re: Shelby Wheels

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 21:42:53 EST

In a message dated 1/23/99 5:33:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, H62300@aol.com
writes:

> [...]
what wheels fit this application. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 I know they use the five lug, 4.5'' dia. BC. I don't exactly know what the
back
 spacing is, but I can tell you that there is quite a bit of it. The front
side
 of the wheel hardly has any ''dish'' to it at all. The Shelby wheel is 6''
wide
 (pretty sure) and I would GUESS the backspacing to be about 4.5''.

 This is a very popular bolt pattern used by Chrysler and Ford on a lot of
 vehicles for years. The after-market should be glutted with them.

 Shane
 Former Shelby Dak owner