Re: Jet chip

From: WC Hurtt (wchurtt@gte.net)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 02:28:12 EST

Go for the Kenne Bell "Optimizer" computer, 909-941-6646, PN: D5002. This
is a true add on computer that directly controlls the engine. It ads almost
30hp by itself. I've got one on my '99 R/T. It came with his supercharger
system. Unfortunately it cost $600 by itself but it's definitely worth it,
and who knows when Mopar will ever give us a reprogrammed ECU. Good luck.