RE: Cam Question

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 20:20:45 EST

I was thinking of the same thing.... I have heard it is a waste to
replace the cam with somehting more agressive w/o doing the Intake and
Heads???? The theory makes sense, but what can the DML offer a beginner
here??? If i do the swap the stock cam. What exactly is the logical
thing to do as far as what is replaced with it, i.e. rockers???
Lifters???? What should go, what should stay????