Re: RC R/T 1/4 mile times

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 21:05:48 EST

Alan Short wrote:

> Rick Holzapfel wrote:
> >
> > Anyone have their RC R/T at the track yet? what are the average times?
> > -Rick
> > '98 Black RC
> Lots of R/T's have 1/4 time slips. Mine seems to be among the slowest.
> Bone stock with 1,500 mi it ran 16.2 @ 84mph. July 2 HOT!! After some
> mods and in early October it ran 15.1 @ 90mph. I have seen posts from
> other R/T's running in the upper 14's, bone stock. It relly depends on
> the individual truck/driver and track/alt.temp.hum. Where are you and
> what track would you be running on? Any mods? Alan S.

Hey Alan, Is it on this end or do you have your date set wrong on your
computer? I'm getting your messages a day late. Going to try to make the
Motorplex race on Feb 7th.
Hope to meet you. (thanks for inviting us Rams) :-) Hope my Dakota will be
in this week. Maybe carry both up? Sounds like fun....

Ron

--
"96 Ram Indy Pace Truck, Vortech Supercharger, Mopar R/T cam,
Mopar Perf.Computer, Crower 1.7 rockers w/ H/D springs,