Re: Finally got some pictures online of my Truck...

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 21:54:42 EST

Mike,
    Very nice customized Dakota, very nice. My jaw about dropped when you said
Mopar charged you $247 for the Class III hitch and wiring. I HOPE that is
installed for that price; but I bet it says MOPAR on the hitch :) Think I paid
$89 for my Reese class III(came with Grade 8 bolts) and another $22 for the
plug in wiring; it only took me 30 minutes to bolt the hitch up and add the
wires. But then again, it's your Dak, not mine. Congrads on the great looking
truck.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6