Finally got some pictures online of my Truck...

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 21:23:15 EST

Hello All. Just wanted to let everyone know, because a couple people have
asked me already what my truck looked like with all the chrome accessories
on it. Well I finally got some pics online of it.. You can check out my
web page to see all the new pics I added. I also got a couple pics of the
interior with the radio, so you can see what a aftermarket radio looks like
in the dash for all you people deciding whether of not to go with the
oversized pioneer's or not. I personally love my Kenwood, it is the model
KDC-6009. It has a lot of nice features. Also you can check out how I
mounted my led for my alarm, put it in a different place. You will see
that in the pics.
Well check out my web page below, or click on these links for the pics...

www.genesisdj.com/t1.gif
www.genesisdj.com/t2.gif
www.genesisdj.com/t3.gif
www.genesisdj.com/t4.gif