Re: '99 Chryslers@Carlisle

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 22:30:26 EST

At 07:06 PM 1/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
[...]
> The majority of vehicles registered will be placed on the ''Fun Field''
>unless you'd have, lets just say, an immaculate unrestored/restored Chrysler
>Muscle car. These vehicles get judged by certified personnel. Whereas, the Fun
>Field vehicles get parked with other like vehicles and are judged by ''peoples
>vote''. I didn't go there last year to be a show class
> winner. In fact I don't even know if I even got more than one vote other than
>from myself :).
> I think, but not positive that last years fun field registration for the
>weekend cost $30.
>Like was mentioned before, this is the cheapest way of coming to Carlisle,
>plus you get a great parking spot on the show field as well as more ticket
>stubs at a chance for the giveaway car. Yes, as long as you have your window
>sticker or paperwork, you're allowed to enter or leave the fairgrounds
>anytime. BTW: It is in my experiences that Carlisle (without a doubt) puts on
>the most organized Mopar show that I've ever been to.

  Thanks for the info, Shane!

  One more question... :-) If we get enough people registered for a tent,
do we get to park our Daks all around it, or are the tents not in the "fun
field"? (I think it'd be pretty cool to have a bunch of Daks parked around
a big tent with a "Dakota Mailing List" banner out front.) :-)

                                               -Jon-