Re: New members' name

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 23:21:32 EST

I think the reason we are on here all the time is that the weather sucks!
Since it was nice out today, I did get a chance to install my new plugs
gapped at .050. I then took it out and did some nice, gettin' sideways, type
burnouts! The dude in the Splash thought I was trying to race him, I took
care of that! As I sit here typing this the dry pavement is gone, and snow
is falling. We are supposed to get 1-3 inches tonight.

Mark
"Snowbound"
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/