MTX Thunderform

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 02:01:50 EST

I wanted to say thanks to the people that responded to my question about
this. I have decided to go ahead and buy the MTX thunderform. And I am
going to also purchase a MTX 2150x amp to push 300 watts through that
bad boy. If anyone wants, I will let them now how it sounds in the
truck. Now the next thing to do it put new components in there. Man, I
am going to spend alot of money. Oh well. Now let's see, what else can I
do. OOOOhhh, what's that over there.... oooohhhh pretty....

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~