RE: MTX Thunderform

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 10:06:23 EST

I don't spend too much time in stereos any more. But, any one want to
help on my theory??? I always shop knowing my RMS and MAX values. The
first thing I do is make sure my total peak/max power driven to my
speakers is less than the RMS of the speaker itself. I have blown
several speakers (MTX was the first set, hahahahaha) not paying
attention to that amp. Next I always check on my distortion levels. I
think they are given in percentages of the max power???? I enjoy clear,
sweet sounding quality. Distortion gets ya every time if you don't pay
attention. The one thing that annoys the hell out of me are the fools
on the beach. they crank that shit up past the quality point right into
distortion land, hahahahaha..... Enjoy, and have fun..... Break them
in with a little Bob Marley for me, hahahahaha.....

Jason
1/25/99 10:06 AM