97 Dak front wheel bearing

From: Miller, Robert A (RAMiller@sycamore.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 03:19:47 EST

Hey guys,
Does anybody have to specs for front wheel bearing installation. Is it like
everything else. Tighten while turning rotor and back the nut off just a tad
to line up the cotter pin. For some reason my passenger side feels loose.
Very weird: It snowing here in So Calif. I got to drive through the snow
coming to work. I was surpassed how well it cruised down the road, as long
as you don't gas it too fast, that sure grip sure does have a tendency to
kick it sideways.

Robert Miller
97 DAK CC 5.2L 3.92SG
55,000 miles and counting