RE: Chat night

From: Weston-Lewis, Graeme (Graeme.Weston-Lewis@lsil.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 10:23:48 EST

If your running winxx, I would reccommend this IRC client. Once you install
it, the help file has a pretty good explanation of what IRC is and how to
make it work.
I will warn you that if you access the internet through a proxy server, this
client will not work - if you don't know what a proxy server is, you
probably don't need to worry :)
 Have fun.

Graeme
'97 SLT CC 4x4 v8