Chat night

From: Michael Clark (markiiidakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 00:03:01 EST

> Hey, I made one for the guys on aol, its www dakota truck net in the
private
> rooms.

Wouldn't it be better to just use IRC like we have in the past? That
way everyone would be able to join in, not just aol guys. I think the
channel we use now is #dakota-truck on EFFnet, right guys?

Hey while we're on the subject lets schedule a chat night sometime this
week. What nights would be best? Wednesday nights are out for me, I
have a night class but any other would be ok. What would be a good
time? I would suggest at 9:00pm Eastern. This would give the
west-coast guys a chance to get home.

6pm Pacific, 7pm Mountain, 8pm Central, and 9pm Eastern

We used to have a great time with these chats and now that we have so
many members I think it's time we try it again.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html