RE:DML Police Durango

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 11:12:08 EST

   According to DC's official ordering software package, there is no current
"Police" package for any Durangos. They have been talking about doing one for
the Durangos and Intrepids but that's as far as it's gotten. We'll see if
they ever do it. I think there's a package for the Ram Vans though... I'll
have to ask my roommate

Shaun H.