RE: Dyno results

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 11:12:21 EST

Alan,
saturday at the track I finally beat Sam!! Once... Horrrible traction day,
great temp but lots of moisture in the air. Best time was 15.7 with a 2.6
60ft (normal for my truck is 2.2-2.3) but I finally got a 90+mph final
speed! Beat sam off the line by a truck length, and watched him make it up
after the 1/8th. beat him by (that one time).046 seconds... Lesson for
Bruce: DONT remove the tonneau, spare and tailgate, and maybe even leave
the cord of wood in the back...JK...And Demand your Mopar performance
computer Today! Also, NEVER sneer at Jaguar XJRs, they have 370 HP and
finish the 1/4 at around 107 mph after massive wheelspin off the line!
BKB

sNIP:"Right back to the mirror image thing. I raced Andre in his modified
'95
5spd, both of us had trouble off the line, but I HAD HIM, right until he
hit 3rd gear peak. He sailed by me like I had a parachute deployed.
Alan S.
P.S. sorry to all for the attachments with the reply, I've got to learn
this cut & paste thing. Alan S."