sold his R/T...to me

From: Weldon Helmus (welhel@iname.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 11:56:00 EST

For all the DMLers who have been wondering about Scott C selling his 99
R/T; it's mine now. Scott had a situation that is his business and it
turned out to be my good fortune because I now have my long anticipated
R/T CC, loaded, deep amethyst. Short term mods will be a spray in liner,
tonneau, and removing decals. Like the shirt my wife gave me says,
"still plays with trucks."

I have been on the DML for a few months and will now sell my 91 CC LE.
Anyone in the San Jose area interested? BTW all you vieing for kid,
whipper snapper, geezer etc. I think I can take the grandpa category.
I'm 64 with 4 grand kids but I'm very young at heart. Old is ten years
from whatever age I am.

Weldon
99 R/T CC Deep Amethyst