Re: DML Digest V4 #216

From: dhowe@netarrant.net
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 13:48:03 EST

Hey guys, I think it's great we *may be* influencing MOPAR on the R/T
computer and they are giving a link to DML. Not criticizing anyone's
efforts towards this, but just a suggestion from an old negotiator: Please
be polite and professional in your phone conversations and Emails, and
especially don't use profanity. It may make us feel better, but could be
counterproductive to the goal. This may be especially true with the
reciprocal link. Let's have allies over there, not enemies.
Again, no flames - just trying to support "the team".
Dave