**URGENT** DML ASSISTANCE NEEDED-- RT CRISIS!

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 16:26:03 EST

I need help.. GOOD HELP.

I am growing tired of my '95, and after kicking around
the house yesterday, I made my decision.

I want an RT.. (FOR ME)... Ok, call me crazy, that'll be
2 RT's at one house.

I have a line on a '99 RT, Black, Club Cab, has everything
on it accept the radio controls, and floor maps. A guy
bought it and bit off more than he could chew. He wants
$21,000 for it. I have the financing approved for that, and
I also need to get pay for the taxes ($1680) on top of that.
The truck is Black/red decals, and has approx 5500 miles on
it. He owes more than 21k, but will pay the difference to
get out of the loan.

Before this gentleman called me back, I drove past the local
Dodge Dealership at lunch... What do my eyes see under
a Circus tent? Short Bed, Regular Cab RT, Black, w/red
Decals. I did a U-turn, and pulled in. Took a look at
the truck, Sat in it, etc. Has 91 miles on it, CD-player,
cruise, overhead trip computer, remove mirrors, Infinity sound,
etc. etc... It has a few scratches on the rear bumper, which they
can order a new bumper (painted black) and replace it. The driver's
seat isn't powered, nor does it have lumbar support like my wife's RT.
I kinda want a shortbed/regular cab for the sportiness of it, but I
and torn between the two.

They have it stickered for $23800. I told the
saleman I wanted it for $21000 OTD.... He got down to $22500,
take it or leave it... I thanked him, told him i would look
elsewhere, etc... Then the guy with the '99 RT CC called my
cellular... Took the call, got all the info, then after the
call the Salesmanager gives me a BFO (best and final offer) of
$21586 OTD....

HELP!!!!

What to do?!?!?

Sam '95 SLT--- Soon to be a '99 RT