RE: fast rice rockets -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 17:40:19 EST

>>>Not many of them are fast, just loud.

living in a rice infested neighborhood,<<<

I feel your pain. Around here, they all have stickers on them (nothin' says
stylish like a sticker across the hood that says "hyundai power") and
most of them cut off the muffler and put a huge tip on it so it might sound
good, but I think we all know what they sound like =) I spank them
routinely, but they never give up. I'm convinced some of them think the
stickers add performance "I'm gonna' get me another sticker and go find
that black dakota!" I talked to one dude who actually thought that his
exhaust tip increased his performance. He didn't beleive when I said that
the tip doesn't restrict exhasut flow at any point. He could have a 15" tip
and it wouldn't help. I went to the local rice shop and that was a
nightmare... I don't wanna' talk about it... =)

-mike d.