Re: **URGENT** - Buy the NEW truck from the Dealer. -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 17:56:11 EST

>>>I always think it's better to buy from the dealer in a case like this. If
the
truck has problems, you will be in a much better position having
purchased it
from a dealer, as opposed to from an individual.<<<<

I agree dude... get the RC and call it at that, Even though something isn't
likely to break, you never know (according to the list, there are plenty of
things to break, and you don't wanna' have to PAY for them.. hehe) Get
the Regular Cab. Hey, since I gave you such great advice on the R/T
purchase, how about a dealon that there 95'? hehe =) j/k

-mike d.