RE: Dakota spanks F3 Tornado!! - Reply

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 18:02:46 EST

Thanks Bruce, everyones OK except the wife, Hehe..kids are out
of school for a week or more. I hope there isnt a second round
like that. I'm not sure many people (including myself) could
take it.
Whats sad is this tornado took out some newly rebuilt homes in the
Little Rock area that was distroyed last year.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd