Re: Room under the front seat?

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 20:01:32 EST

I want to put an amp under the seat, and I know it fits, but the place that I
was gonna have install it, said you have to remove the seat? I haven't done it
yet, b/c I'm going to get speakers over the net and install them myself, but is
there any reason you'd have to remove the seat?
Secondly, why is an amp board necessary? Or is it?
Thanks,
Robert