Re: Room under the front seat?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 21:40:12 EST

I have one amp under my front pass. seat and am about to get another one
under my driver's seat. Most amps should be able to fit under the seats.
About the amp board, I don't know. The only way to tell is, move the
seat forward, push the amp under it and slide it back and see if the amp
fits. That is what I did to the amp I am getting soon.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

>Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 11:43:52 -0700
>From: Michael Guzinski <m.gski@CWIX.com>
>Subject: DML: Room under the front seat?
>
>I know allot of you have installed amps under there front seats in your
>Dakotas....What kinda room is under the passenger seat, the amp I have
is
>2.25" tall add a 1/2" for an amp board...I am a little concerned about
>clearance. Let me know what your experiences have been. I have a 1999
CC