RE: RE: Pioneer (MIKE) -Reply

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 22:15:09 EST

What...I love my soldering iron, hahahaha.... Oh and my cordless drill
is fun. I have already punched holes into my girlfriends 4Duh,
hahahaha.... Ok factory says 6.5" or whatever.... Thay give you cut
outs, fine no biggy. So why do they drill holes that don't match, hmm,
4Duh....hahahahaha..... THis is the second 4Duh i have had to drill the
doors for something simple.... Yep, Good = Clean, and most likely clean
is on the pre-amped RCA stuff....