RE: fast rice rockets -Reply

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 22:18:40 EST

Yeah waz up wit dat sticker junk in funny languages???? I have never
seen so many non-Asians using the kanji and so on character sets.... I
personally take offense to the abuse, cuz i know half of them just like
the pretty pictures. I have always wanted to spell Bubba's Got A Gun on
the old Ram 318 in Chinese, hahahahahaha..... I will ahve to drum up
somethng knew for the Yellow Flash....Ooh Maybe i can have Yellow Flash
done in Japanese. I love there pretty simples and art work, Duh.....
hahahaha....