RE: RE: MTX Thunderform Questions

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 09:15:31 EST

The only thing that is controlled by the knob is the volume-type controls
(sub output, balance, fader, bass, treble, and of course volume). The
presets have individual buttons.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
Sony C680 CD Player and HX-504 amp
Phoenix Gold XS 10" Sub, 6 1/2" midranges, 3/4" tweeters