'95 SLT For Sale (couldn't get it to post onto the DML Classifieds)

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 12:07:15 EST

It's official:
I am selling my '95 SLT Dakota. It currently has 103350 miles on it. I
have all maint, fuel, oil change records.
It is a 4/5ths RT (Has Doug Thorley Headers, Mopar Performance Computer,
K&N Open air cleaner, and 3" exhaust (from headers, CAT and all the way
out), Super Turbo Muffler-- but has stock cam), 5 speed, 3.90 sure grip,
BFG 215/75/15 tires with 60% tread left, Gemtop shell, carpet kit, Rhino
Liner, Pioneer CD player w/remote and detachable faceplate, 6x9" remote
mirrors, bucket seats.
Runs very good, I just get weird with vehicles over 100k,
as I drive a lot of fwy miles (50-100 miles a day to/from work, and lots
of trips to the 'river' 450 miles r/t).

I am asking $9000, but it is definately negotiable. I recently
purchased a roll pan (rear bumper is bent a litte), but have not painted
or installed. The driver's seat has torn material, but I will have it
recovered prior to the sale. I recently installed a Rosewood Dash kit,
which really looks good. See the truck on the DML Pictures Page (white
truck, Sam '95 SLT). I will deliver within 2 day drive of San Diego,
you pay fuel and airfare home, or you come to San Diego and get it
yourself. Truck is a sleeper, and hate to see it go, but I am
purchasing (ANOTHER) RT...

If interested, please CALL ME @ 619-368-3282, and/or leave me an email..
maverick_NR552@hotmail.com

Thanks,