Erratic Gas Guage

From: stephen a cox (scox@myworldmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 11:36:48 EST

I'm new to the list so I apologize if this has already been beat to death. I have a 92 Dak 5.2L I bought used a couple of years ago. From full to half tank, the gas guage bounces all over the place. When it gets to about half tank, the guage reads normal to empty.
When the weather stays below about 35deg for several days, the guage reads normal the whole range. Whats the deal? I apologize for the junk my email puts on the end.

S.Cox

A FREE web-based e-mail service brought to you by the PC World Technology Network.