Re: **URGENT** - Buy the NEW truck from the Dealer. -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 18:59:13 EST

Don't tempt me =) are you sayin' you're gonna' keep the performance
stuff on there? If so, I'll be contacting my financial institution =)

-mike d.

>>> Sam Parthemer <maverick_nr552@hotmail.com> 01/25/99 06:15pm
>>>

>the Regular Cab. Hey, since I gave you such great advice on the R/T
>purchase, how about a dealon that there 95'? hehe =) j/k
>
>-mike d.

Looking at the RC this afternoon, and going to take it for a
spin in the rain :O I am going to put my '95 up for $8000 firm.
It's below trade-in KBB... Both stock and MP sbec, original
intank canister, and I have the original exhaust manifolds sans
y-pipe/tubing. If interested let me know, I'm going to put it up in the
local autotrader next week if everything pans out this week with the RT.

Sam '9X XXT