The Cat is back on the Attack . . .

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 19:09:53 EST

Well,

As some of you might recall, my catalytic converter had gone bad. Well after
3 weeks of waiting for the dealer to have one in stock, I finally got it
repaired today. I noticed increased performance only due to the old, broken
cat was clogging up the pipes. The part #, I think, is 52021056 -AB, I am
reading this off of my receipt. Also, while I was around the dealer(Crown
Dodge) I checked out their supply of Daks. No R/T's, not even in the
showroom. And about 75% of the daks they did have were V-6's. No yellow
Daks, must have sold em all. Dealer was trying to get me to buy a tonneau
cover for $1300. LOL

Later,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com