Re: fast rice rockets -Reply -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 19:09:22 EST

>>Hate to break it to you but I made my Omni run 12s on a lot less than it
took to get my Dak into the 14's<<<

yeah... but an Omni isn't a Honda. You can do a lot more to an Omni for
inexpensive mods than you can a Honda. To get the sma emods for a
Honda that you put on your Omni would probably set you back a lot more
money. Ever flipped through a "import performance" mag? Cat-back
exhaust for a Civic is like 500 bones! A K&N intake is close to 200. It's
really expensive because it's so trendy. They know people will pay the
money. Besides, even if it runs 9's, it's STILL a honda

-mike d.