Re: old valve covers needed

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 20:59:43 EST

<< I have found a place that can make a custom set of valve covers for me ,
 but I need to get an old set like from a junkyard so I can make the tops
 the way that I want them .

 I will use bondo to fill in the tops and design them like I want ,and then
 they will do a sand casting of the cover and make me some valve covers !!

 Anyone have any old steel covers from a late model Magnum V8 lying around
 that they want to sacrifice or sell at a cheap price ?

 Thanks !

Jack, I have a set off my 96. Where you located?

Brad