Re: Edelbrock Headers on Daks

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 21:42:46 EST

I have that set of headers.
I have not installed them yet but the quality looks good. The $400 price is
way too high, I paid $305 from Ramchargers in Taylor, MI. They are about an
inch longer than shorties and come with a Y-pipe. I'm waiting because the
weather has been too cold or wet so far and I don't have a garage. By the
way, are there any Michigan based Dak owners that have heated garages, care
to help me install them?

Mark
99' Dak Sport 5.2L 3.92SG 5-speed
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/