OK.........so there isn't enough room under the seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@CWIX.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 23:09:19 EST

Yep, there is not enough room under the seat to fit my amp. I could raise
the passenger seat about an inch. Has anyone here ever done that for any
reason before? There would be plenty of room under there then.

Another option may be to put the amp behind the padded cloth trim panel for
the rear seats(back rests). Have any of you removed this panel? How do you
do this? Any of you Mopar techs have anything from a service manual? Let me
know, any information would help.

Michael Guzinski
1999 Club Cab SLT
318 Auto 4X4