Re: OK.........so there isn't enough room under the seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 01:32:25 EST

The back piece under the rear window pops off, just pull, but carefully.
Then you have to unscrew some screws and it will come off. you can tell
what you have to do when you pull off the plastic cover under the rear
window, above the cushion.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

>Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:09:19 -0700
>From: Michael Guzinski <m.gski@CWIX.com>
>Subject: DML: OK.........so there isn't enough room under the
seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Yep, there is not enough room under the seat to fit my amp. I could
raise
>the passenger seat about an inch. Has anyone here ever done that for
any
>reason before? There would be plenty of room under there then.
>
>Another option may be to put the amp behind the padded cloth trim panel
for
>the rear seats(back rests). Have any of you removed this panel? How
do you
>do this? Any of you Mopar techs have anything from a service manual?
Let me