Re: New member with a question

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 13:46:33 EST

Coming from a guy that is now on his 4TH Dakota, I'd go for the
4w abs if you can swing it. My wife's RT has it, and I've had the
unlucky experience of having to mash the pedal to avoid some jerk that
tried to cross the street in front of me. It was way cool (staight, and
stopped on a dime)... I don't have 4w abs on my '99, and wish it had
it... Nothing more FUN that locking the front wheels and not being to
steer. It is RARE for this to happen, but both my '91 and my '95 have
done it.

Sam '9999RRTT