Friggin' Hesitatin'!!!! (long)

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 15:29:49 EST

okay, now I'm getting upset. I went out in my dak last night to spank some
people (oh... and go to Walmart too..hehe). I line up next to a Ranger and I
had every intention of embarrassing this girl. Well, the light changes, my
foot drops, and the truck choked! It almost wanted to stall!!!
AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Friggin' hesitation costed me a spank! It's done this
before and I replaced the EGR and PCV. I just got a tune up (including
new plug wires and plugs) this past summer, so I'm pretty sure it ain't the
plugs and wires. I'm runnin' some premium and injector cleaner now to
see if this cures it. Sometimes, it's so bad that when I stomp it to merge
or something it stalls out completely (you can only imagine my frustration)
What does everyone think it could be? I'm thinkin' maybe it's my fuel filter,
cuz' that thing is a little old...hhmmm.. any suggestions?
I've had some problems starting it when it's still warm sometimes too, if
that helps ya'll out any =) thanks in advance. And remember, ya'll arent
only helpin' my dak, you're helpin' to retain my sanity =)

-mike d.