Tonneau cover - revisited

From: Weston-Lewis, Graeme (Graeme.Weston-Lewis@lsil.com)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 15:28:55 EST

Just got off the horn with my local Mopar dealer and they quoted me $805 for
the color matched fiberglass cover. They mentioned that it was a "direct
ship from vendor". Anyone know who the vendor is? I know we have had luck
getting stuff a little less expensive dealing directly with the folks Mopar
deal with (Mopar/Leach headers) and wondered if this might save me a few
$$$.

BTW, I think this price is very competitive. The other aftermarket covers I
have looked at have been in the $500-600 range + around $250 to get it
painted to match.

Graeme
'97 SLT CC 4x4 v8