Re: Noise in front pass side

From: Ican2u7176@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 18:11:03 EST

In a message dated 1/27/99 3:21:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, panthony@pcn.com
writes:

<< Anyone else have (had) this problem? On the pass side front I am hearing a
 clicking sort of sound, only when moving.
 Any ideas? Bearings?

I dont' know if its the same thing but, I hear a poping noise from the front
end of my 99 Dak R/T when ever i am going around a turn on any type of hill
(big and small) It sounds like the front swaybar is rubbing or something...I
dont know but its driving me nuts. Its going back to the dealer on monday to
get that, my rollpan(its rubbing my tailgate), and my tranny (noise in
reverse) looked at. They will probably tell me: "Oh its nothing."...Damn
dealers!